Yaaaaaaaay Japan!

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Super close...

In less than 12 hours, I'll be in the air, on my way to Japan.

Everyone keeps asking if I'm excited but I think I'm just kind of overwhelmed by how big this all is and so though I'm sure there's TONS of hyperactive excitement buried in me somehwere, right now I'm just kind of numb and anxious to just be there and get everything started.

Plus, saying goodbye to everyone has been really hard so I think that I've sort of shut down emotionally so as not to become a crying mess (I'm such a girl, I know).

But this is exciting and I'm hoping that it'll be as much fun as everyone's said it's going to be.

Ok, enough of me being maudlin. I'm such a drama queen sometimes. I'll try to have some fun pictures of the plane/Tokyo to post on here next time I write.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ptilonyssus said...

Ummm, well, did Brown Bear stay with Brian? Brown Bear and I were going to maul some joggers later this week, just wanted to make sure we were still on for that...

Wayne

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home